The MELT Method® (MELT®) is a simple self-treatment designed to help you stay healthy, youthful, and active for a lifetime. What is MELT® Method Hands-Off Bodywork?

The MELT® Method is a revolutionary system that teaches people how to tap into their connective tissue. This resource is a renewable tissue made up of nearly 80 percent water. The other 20 percent is mostly collagen, elastin, and other connective fibers. The connective tissue’s primary function is to support, protect and communicate with other cells of the body, allowing us whole-body connection and responsiveness. The tissue also directly affects the integrity of our joints, muscles, bones and organs. When our connective tissue is dehydrated, our body is left with less supportive integrity, responsiveness and connection.

When a body is in a dehydrated state, our muscles are less able to integrate proper timing and our joints become compressed. Chronic pain arises and the ease of basic movement is compromised. Connective tissue dehydration happens to everyone, because of aging, lifestyle and habitual patterns.

MELT® provides applicable answers to these two guiding questions:

  • How do we maintain an active pain-free lifestyle for our entire lifetime?
  • When a body’s imbalances are identified, how do we help that body return to its ideal state?


  1. Rebalances the body around the center of gravity to allow for effortless balancing of the Masses and Spaces.
  2. Rehydrates the connective tissue for improved hydration, extensibility, and communication, Body Sense, and Autopilot Efficiency.
  3. Reacquires space in the joints which creates an overall lengthened upright body.
  4. Keeps the SI joint mobile, which is required to avoid compensation cascade that created chronic pain and dysfunction (including spinal compression, disorders, and herniations).
  5. Creates a more expansive, elastic diaphragmatic breath and a fuller whole-body communication.

MELT® is to the neurofascial system (nervous and connective tissue system) what all other forms of exercise are to the musculoskeletal system.

MELT® helps you to achieve and maintain stability and can create healthy, pain-free movement for a lifetime.

WHO is MELT® for?
Everyone. MELT® is a self-care method that can be done independently or in a group setting.

WHERE can I find MELT® in Brenham?
Noble Grace Pilates at Noble Living Studios located at 2562 Ryan St. Brenham, Texas

HOW can I get started with MELT®?
See here for information about taking classes and our home page for direct contact information.